Sunday, January 15, 2012

Why so curious?!


The college question. Of course it would not bother me if I'd applied to an ED school and gotten in, was excited about my school already; but I am so far from it! I hear back from my schools starting in february and I am so lost as to where I want to end up right now! I wish that I could post honestly about my list but out of fear that some college could see it (though they wouldn't..) I'm going to refrain. I have not applied to anywhere north of the city I currently live in, so one thing's for sure it will be south of here! 
But back to my point-why are you so ignorant, adults? Have you not had children go through this process and know how annoying it is? 
Sorry for the rant I prefer to keep those 100% off my blog but I go to a school where 50% of our class  is already accepted to Duke/Yale/Harvard/Wake-you get the picture and it's quire a bit of pressure telling everyone where you're getting in etc. 

Would you like to move on now?

 K good, me too.

On a brighter note, I am officially a second semester senior {Insert cheers here} !!!
And in looking forward to spring I thought I'd show you some things that have caught my eye:

Vestique, $34

Etsy: White Agate Vermail Gold Ring, $65
Etsy: Smoky Quartz 18K Gold Vermail Ring, $49


Oh, and Peeta. {Hunger Games}

Sorry for the recent lack of posts. I check other blogs often I've just been so obsessed with Pinterest lately that I've neglected my blog! Follow me on Pinterest or send me your Pinterest page, I love following new boards!

Hope you have a wonderful MLK weekend! Yay no school on Monday!!

xo,

Virginia

4 comments:

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

I also love, love that top from Vestique! I am so excited they are getting so much spring stuff in :-) and girl, the questions just get worse with age. Have you found a job, do you like your job, when are you getting married. But the college one was really bad?! I remember people alwayyys asking me about it!

Claire said...

That top is sooo cute!

Bunnie said...

awesome blog!!! hahah

http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

your newest follower :)

follow me back? XOXO

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Hi!! :)
I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
Kisses!
http://modacapital-blog.com