Why so curious?!


The college question. Of course it would not bother me if I'd applied to an ED school and gotten in, was excited about my school already; but I am so far from it! I hear back from my schools starting in february and I am so lost as to where I want to end up right now! I wish that I could post honestly about my list but out of fear that some college could see it (though they wouldn't..) I'm going to refrain. I have not applied to anywhere north of the city I currently live in, so one thing's for sure it will be south of here! 
But back to my point-why are you so ignorant, adults? Have you not had children go through this process and know how annoying it is? 
Sorry for the rant I prefer to keep those 100% off my blog but I go to a school where 50% of our class  is already accepted to Duke/Yale/Harvard/Wake-you get the picture and it's quire a bit of pressure telling everyone where you're getting in etc. 

Would you like to move on now?

 K good, me too.

On a brighter note, I am officially a second semester senior {Insert cheers here} !!!
And in looking forward to spring I thought I'd show you some things that have caught my eye:

Vestique, $34

Etsy: White Agate Vermail Gold Ring, $65
Etsy: Smoky Quartz 18K Gold Vermail Ring, $49


Oh, and Peeta. {Hunger Games}

Sorry for the recent lack of posts. I check other blogs often I've just been so obsessed with Pinterest lately that I've neglected my blog! Follow me on Pinterest or send me your Pinterest page, I love following new boards!

Hope you have a wonderful MLK weekend! Yay no school on Monday!!

xo,

Virginia

Comments

I also love, love that top from Vestique! I am so excited they are getting so much spring stuff in :-) and girl, the questions just get worse with age. Have you found a job, do you like your job, when are you getting married. But the college one was really bad?! I remember people alwayyys asking me about it!
Claire said…
That top is sooo cute!
Anonymous said…
awesome blog!!! hahah

http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

your newest follower :)

follow me back? XOXO

Popular Posts