Victoria Beckham for Target: Review

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18838831/?claim=jxjz9d9avzn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

I'm back to blogging! In the next few weeks, I'll be updating my website so stay tuned! Would love for you all to keep following along! 
I innocently headed to Target at 8 a.m. yesterday morning, not realizing it was the launch for the Victoria Beckham for Target line! Lucky me!!
Everything was still in stock at 8:15 when I arrived, but many items were sold out even just 30 minutes later! The competitive shopping junkie in me loves the hype of a collection that sells out quickly. Items ranged from $26-40 in stores (up to $60 online I believe).
Typically drawn to prints and florals, I tried to stay away from the items that immediately caught my eye so I could get things I’d wear more frequently.
My favorite item was what I thought was a top (left)….no, it was a little girls dress. Yeah this one didn’t come home with me. Would be such a cute Easter dress if you have a little one!
Here’s what I came home with:
My favorite buy: 

Love this for a Clemson game early in the season; Go Tigers 😄

Items I passed on:
The one shoulder dress was pretty but less practical than the romper, and I passed on the yellow top for the black version!
I think overall the collection runs true to size or slightly large. Most of the items are exclusive to the stores, head to Target before it’s gone!
xo,
Virginia

Comments

Popular Posts