Guess who's back back back, back again 'gain 'gain-EL MWAH

So many updates to share! Safe to say that after four months of deserting the blog, I've gathered a lot to recount and am super excited to be back! 

So this summer, as you may remember from some of my posts reguarding my nervousness about leaving, I went to work at a summer camp for Sailing on the east coast called Camp Seafarer for eleven weeks. Working there was the best decision I have ever made. I made so many great friends, and had so much fun! Oh, and I learned how to sail--to an extent ;) , which I absolutely love!

I drove my sister, who had spent the last month session as a camper ( and boy was I thankful by week 7 to have someone from home there with me!) and myself back home after the final day and headed straight off to my BEAUTIFUL cousin's wedding in Davidson, NC where they graduated from in May the next morning! Had a blast, and I'll post some pictures! 

Chillin' with da bride - and bought my dress for the wedding the day of hehe - I'm still wearing the ring I got a few months ago!!
pretty tables!

Sister of the bride with the bouquet (another cousin of mine) and her best friend from College!

Beautiful!


Sister before she got her braces off!!! (yesterday) & Cousins



Dad doing his classic "tree" dance, along with my sister - could they be any weirder, love it!!! Haha

goofy friends of the bride & groom dancing, too entertaining


I'll be posting camp pictures super soon!!
 TGIF
xoxo
Virginia

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG!!! Was your cousin's wedding on August 13? Because I visited Davidson that day and saw a wedding taking place!
Virginia said…
Hahaha yes!!!! Oh my gosh that's so crazy! It was at the presbyterian church!

Popular Posts