Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall Shoe Wishlist!


Click on the picture to take you to the shoe!
Wish all of these could be mine! At least I can eye them as much as I want!
I ordered these in the Natural brush off color on zappos and was sooos disappointed by the color-it was paler than my skin! (Says a lot-being honest)



Year round-love!


Looove love love these! Not too killer at $79 either.
This color's a little more practical, and just as cute in my book!
Not sure if I like these; definitely love the concept.

If only my budget allowed for random pairs of $500 shoes...until then, thanks Gucci for the eyecandy.

$40, these will be mine! Everyone on campus is wearing the brown moccasins I like how these'd be a little different.

My mom owns these and she's always talking about how comfortable they are; love the color.


These will definitely be mine. Definitely. (maybe ;) )

Hope everyone had a wonderful, fun & safe Halloween weekend!

xo,

Virginia

3 comments:

Paige Andy said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with a shoe fetish :) LOVE the Gucci flats! Nice finds!

Barefoot and Preppy said...

love the tory burch riding boots! The hunter green color goes perfectly with brown!

xox,
rMc

Alicia Michelle said...

ahhhh shoes! My weakness! I love your blog btw. It's so fun to read and i love the pics!