As I plan my summer out for next year, I can't help but think about trying something new again this year as I did last summer with working at Camp Seafarer. Working at Seafarer was SUCH an amazing experience and I met many wonderful people but the schedule for next summer conflicts with several events that have been planned for years now; I was looking for an alternative that I would enjoy just as much and yet would still challenge me and then..


Last weekend I road-tripped up to Rockbridge in Goshen, VA for a Young Life camp weekend with my friends. I had so much fun and feel like the trip helped me grown spiritually, a feeling I've been hoping for for quite some time now. My YL leader gave my the idea to work as a volunteer at one of the YL camps this summer and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since she mentioned it! I would work for the exact four weeks that are open in my summer (Second Session). I'm super excited about the idea of this! My parents, not so much but I'll work on them....oh, and it doesn't hurt that my friend wants to do this too!

Looks fun to me!


Thoughts?

Hope everyone's having a wonderful Wednesday!

xo,

Virginia

Comments

Popular Posts