Ding Ding Ding, We Haaaave A....

WINNA!! A couple of days ago I was awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by the lovely cAc over at Life in The Sweet Virginia Breeze and it absolutely made my week! :)
I am supposed to share seven facts about myself, and I'm going to have to get creative on this one because I feel like by now I've shared all there is to know! Please excuse me if there are any repeat facts!
Next I am to pass the award onto fifteen other bloggers, so here goes it!

1. I love patterns- they make my heart go piddy-pat.


    

2. I loooove my blackberry, but am secretly jealous of my dad's iphone 4 (which he got for free today) but would never admit my jealousy..to anyone.

3. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR FOR PROM IN TWO WEEKS. I know I'm not wearing a long dress, and I refuse to wear cheesy a silk/bling/fluorescent/j-lo cut typical prom dress; HELP! 

4. My yurman ring comes TOMORROW! It was quicker than they estimated because? They're charging me $85..I honestly did not care at this point I just said I wanted it asap. 

5. I read blogs all day long yet feel like I only post twice a week now; I'm working on updating more frequently in the future!

6. I haven't hosted my giveaway yet (for reaching 100+ followers) because I CAN'T DECIDE WHAT TO GIVEAWAY!!! Help, help, help!

7. I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

Instead of tagging 15, I'm giving this award to all of you readers so please post your seven facts and let me know so I can know more about you! Happy Tuesday!
XO, Virginia

Comments

Claire said…
I just saw this post! You're so welc! I love this post and ALL of your cute facts! Especially patterns!!! :) xoxo

Popular Posts