Parents out of town...what to do?

Need to find a way to occupy your time while your parents venture to the Sin City for the week? Easy, don't think about how long it will take to re-grow or how the new 'do will look on you, just

Cut yo dang hair!

I know you're wondering who thinks like this. I am here to tell you that clearly, I do. Yes, I admit it, I cut my hair tonight without thinking for TWO seconds about it. 
Eeew split ends. G-ross!
I don't think I thought I was actually going through with cutting my own hair....again
(I may or may not have cut five inches off my hair when I had a fever of 103 last december...woopz)
20 minutes later...
Waaaah irreversible..
Smiling on the outside, fuh-reaking out on the inside. What have I done?!?

Should I dye my hair next, shake things up a little more? What's the most exciting thing you've done this weekend? It's almost time for Christmas Break!!!!!

xo,

Virginia



Comments

Rebecca said…
damn you cut your hair really!! Im impressed
I like your hair cut! SO cute!
Claire said…
You cut your own hair?! Oh my gosh I have always wanted to do that! You're adorable
Alicia Michelle said…
You did a great job on your hair! Short hair looks adorable on you! I'm dying my hair tonight.....maybe I'll cut it too....

Popular Posts