Soak up the Sun while you can....

So while all you lovely blogging ladies are on your Spring Break in Florida, the Cayman islands, Puerto Rico, or even the beach, be grateful for whatever warmth and sun that comes your way because I'll be......
skiing
......in the snow
Yes, I am grateful for the opportunity to go to a place that some dream of going, but I sure don't dream of Colorado, it's just not my place in this world. And that is  a-okay.  Haha!In all honesty I am actually SO excited to go on a plane ride with the family and stay somewhere new and exciting for a week - makes it really feel like vaca when you're not home the whole time!That being said, I might stay in the lodge the whole time and shop around {wouldn't be a trip if I didn't do a little bit of that ;)}
Long story short, this Spring Break I'll be here:
Vail, Colorado (Beautiful place, no doubt!)




(Dreaming of...)





Where are you headed this Spring break?! Is it even close to your Spring break yet? 
 XO, Virginia


Comments

- - - said…
I am staying home on my spring break! it's already anywhere from 75 - 90 degrees where I live, so I don't have to go far! We live about 20 minutes from the beach! But skiing seems like an insane amount of fun to me, I've never seen snow stick!
Fash Boulevard said…
OMG. I love your blog. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I'm 23 years old and moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. I've worked with such designers as Max Azria, Nicole Richie, and my idol Rachel Zoe. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Sella said…
I am staying Home! Sweet Home!Start my garden.
. said…
I'm a bit old for a spring break but I am headed to Maui on Monday for a quick trip. I was actually flipping channels last night and saw someone snowboarding and wished I was headed to the mountains. I guess we're always wanting what we can't have! Have a great time on your vacation, Vail and Beaver Creek are two of favorite ski spots.

Popular Posts