What Not to Wear - Bloggy Style

Okay, so my blog has been through various makeovers since its creation (over twenty to be exact), and the truth is, until I have it professionally done, which I'd LOVE to do sometime soon, I think it's going to be visually tweaked every couple of days or weeks. Some noticeable ways, and some unnoticeable ways. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for how I could change the look of my blog, or if you have any suggestions for a blog designer! 

The top two contenders now are :
  Pink Lou Lou Designs
(Her personal blog is Confessions of a Twenty Something- LOVE IT)
&
Sweet Simplicity Designs (obsessed with all of her work!)

Let me know if you have any suggestions for blog designers! I'm definitely not interested in spending more than $75.00, I looked at College Prep's blog designer and they start at $1200.00, haha! That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard considering I'm not even all that fond of the portfolio! To each his own, I suppose. Goodnight my lovelies! 
XO, Virginia

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great blog, love it!
You´re so beautiful to!
xoxo

http://mirelamededovic.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts