Create Your Own (Virtual) Boutique!



Click on the picture or here for a link to the site!
I am always looking for new ways to procrastinate on things, I.E. cleaning out my car, writing papers for school, going outside, etc. so the other day I was googling boutique's and how to open one when I get older etc. (Because that's the unrealistic dream here, folks) and I came across this website!  This boutique doesn't cost me $$$ to open! Not even ANY $$$! 

So here's the deal with the website, it's so much fun you just create an account for free using your e-mail and it asks all sorts of questions about your style! You'll click through several pictures of "which one do you like better?" and then get to the more personal Least favorite styles, Most favorite styles. I.E. I said I hate kitten heels and love Asymmetrical dresses.

Anyhoo, I love this site because you can "favorite" certain items and keep them like an online wish list of all your favorite items!


Please comment & follow!!

Comments

Popular Posts