New York, New York

I CANNOT believe that I have neglected until now to reflect on my favorite thing the new year brought thus far - a trip to NYC with one of my best friends! It was so much fun, I only wish we'd had more time! I got no pictures with us in them (She has some on her camera which I'll be getting soon) which is terrible but here are the few taken from my trusty blackberry! 

This was taken from where we ate breakfast downstairs in the hotel through the glass wall!
YES, I did see Spiderman on Broadway! I was shocked to hear about all of the injuries that have resulted from the stunts but there is no questioning why- they are all over the place flying through the air and jumping in this and it was incredible! Definitely try hard to see this if you get the opportunity!

Chocolate art! YUM! I don't remember where this was but there were bookshelves and chairs and all sorts of interesting chocolate shaped goodies!

SUCH a fun trip, and I can't wait to go back whenever my next chance may be! Highlight: Meeting David Yurman's family outside of the store- so cool!



Comments

Popular Posts