Just Let it Go..

There are about a million thousand things I would change about today if I could do it over, but hey,  I'm alive,  my family is healthy and my shelter's still around me, so sometimes it's best to just let the little things go and be thankful for what I have... hard for me to remember to do sometimes.  I'm sorry to be such a debby downer, who wants to associate themselves with a negative person?  I know I sure don't, so moving on! 
In good news, Spring Break starts this friday!!!!

I don't know what it is, but I'm diggin' Shania this week, It'd been WAY too long since I'd listened to her, over a year and now I can't stop.

Hope you all got off to a better start of the week, and know how much I appreciate my 59 followers!! That is ca-razy, I didn't think I'd ever have more than one (myself) when I started this, and now I've "met" so many fabulous people from the blogging world! Love hearing from each and every one of you!
XOXO, Virginia

Comments

I must say i'm a carolina girl, myself ;) love shania!! and that song!!! got me going today! thanks for that!
ps...now you've got 60 Followers!!! :D

Popular Posts