"Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world" - Marilyn Monroe

If you don't already know, I am obsessed with shoes. Particularly wedges, but really I just think a good pair of shoes is so important, so here are some that I've been loving lately {and can by no means afford!} ;)
Kate Spade -  I think this would be the prettiest wedding shoe ever!


 

 


Love tory burch! I've been dying for these rainboots and a pair of miller sandals for quite some time now.

 


















I hope I didn't bore ya'll, after all I did post over 40 pairs of shoes, ha! But I did think it was about time you knew about my obsession..or at least about time I released the thought from my head :) Let me know if you want to know where any particular pair is from! Happy Monday, night lovelies! XO, Virginia





Comments

Popular Posts